I want upload these games.
1. Centipede from macsoft 2001 This Game still selling on amazon.
2. Breakout from macsoft 2001 This game still selling on amazon.
3. Atari Arcade Classic for macintosh 2004 This game stilling on amazon.
4. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 2003 This game stilling on amazon.
5. Kelly Slater's Pro Surfer 2002 This game stilling on amazon.
6. WakeBoarding Unleashed featuring Shaun Murry 2003 This game stilling on amazon.
7. Chessmaster 9000 2004 This game stilling on amazon.
8. Jewel Quest 2006 This game stilling on amazon.
9. Mahjong Quest 2006 This game stilling on amazon.
10. Command & Conquer Generals This game is Electric Art Game.
11. Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour This game is Electric Arts Game.
12. The Lord of the Rings : The Return of King This game is Electric Arts game.
13. Sincity Rush Hour This game is Electric Arts game.
14. Myst III Collector Edition. There are 1 game on DVD and 2 others on CDs. This Game stilling on amazon.
I have two systems I want to upload on macintosh garden. You don't have these.
1. Mac os x 10.5.6 DVD
2. Power Mac G4 Software install and restore 1-2 this system has mac os x 10.3 and mac os 9.2.2.
This system works on Power Mac G4 1.25 Mirror door 2003 with firewire 400.
I want to unload these games.
Are There games OK to upload on this website ?
1. Dear Avenger 1.0 year 1999
2. Hoyle Board Games year 2003
3. Hoyle Board Games 4 year 2000
4. Hoyle Mahjong Tiles 1.0 year 2000
5. Hoyle Solitaire 1.0 year 2000
6. Hoyle Solitaire & Mahjong year 1999
You always have the option in the updater drop down menu to "download only".
That's how I archived the Tiger and Leopard updates.
The 10.6.8 combo update is still online.
I might be getting ANOTHER G4 iMac shortly, [...] Let me know if you are still interested...
Not a problem. The new iMac has MacOS 9.2.2 only, and installed a 400GB HDD as two 185GB partitions
You're a site-admin, aren't you? What shall I do about Studio/32? It is made by EA. Slomacuser wants it up on the site. I don't mind putting up, I'm just not sure how wise it is (or if it is even allowed).
What do you think?
p.s. On the Mac Format front, my MDD is set up, I have Acrobat 9 and I have issues 16 to 21 scanned in. I just have to get started...
I might be getting ANOTHER G4 iMac shortly, and it looks in pretty good nick (ie. an idiot like me has NOT drilled the screws on the base). If it is perfect, I'll swap the HDD/SUPERDRIVE and send it up to NSW (after finding a workable packing method). Let me know if you are still interested...
A bit on the ultra-sensitive side, but I get it due to the site's nature. The excuse that things should be kept private should be seen as ironic to anyone, however.
Thanks for the heads-up on the new alternate MacWrite Pro 1.5 download, MikeTomTom. Installed it as soon as I got home. Worked perfectly with Mini vMac 3.3.3, SSW 6.0.8 -- excellent!
Thanks for uploading the second DL for the Adventure! DA I requested, MikeTomTom. Archive unwound using Stuffit Expander 4.01 and DA installed and running, no probs. Thanks for the quick response, too. Checked back a couple of days after my original post and there it was! Much appreciated.
Thanks for the note about the max1zzz links. I emailed max1zzz about the access problem and it now seems to be fixed.
Issue 8 of MacFormat is up. I'm going to give the magazines a rest for a while and start on manuals for games. I've noticed that Civilization has no manual, for example.
all the best,
Hi MikeTomTom. Yes, my email is current. Indeed, I got the Admin email notifying me of your Guestbook entry. Don't know what happened with your attempt to email me.
Issue 8 has arrived (yay) and with any luck, I'll be doing it next week. It even came with mounted floppies.
I noticed this myself when I was uploading the reviews. I was surprised that there was no page for MS FoxPro. I'm almost finished with this round of review-uploads — just issues 2 and 5 to go before I get teh scanning for issue 16 finished.
I got it into my head that 'MacFormat' was wrong and that 'Mac Format' was correct - possibly from searches in eBay. Now that I look more closely at it, I see that Future Publishing always uses 'MacFormat'. I shall have to mend my ways.
As always, there is no rush. I asked the seller in Mexico about issue no. 8 last Monday. She only got around to sending it last Wednesday, which is when I got the send-notification from eBay. I shall wait and see.
Issue 15 is up. Issue 8 has not yet arrived, alas.
All the best,
I am very sorry, that I put you to extra work. I did the scanning in two lots and forgot to check if I had rotated and cropped the first lot fully.
Issue no.15 is now scanned in, but requires processing still.
I will start soon uploading reviews to their respective games and apps.
There is no rush. Take your time.
Issue 14 is up.
Issue 12 is up. I was lucky to stumble across issue 8 by chance on eBay in Mexico and I promptly bought it. If it arrives by next Friday, then I'll do that one next Monday, otherwise, the next one in my collection is issue 14. I am unlucky that I don't have issue 13.
☃Disclaimer: Macintosh Garden does not claim rights to any software on the site. To the best of our knowledge, these titles have been discontinued by their publishers. If you know otherwise, please contact us and we will remove them accordingly. Thank you for your attention.