"Vette! is a 1989 racing game where the object is racing a Chevrolet Corvette through the streets of San Francisco. The game was notable for its (at the time) detailed un-shaded polygon rendering of San Francisco streets."
"The game featured a completely 3D rendered San Francisco, with many famous landmarks visible in the game including the Golden Gate Bridge and the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and you can even drive down Lombard Street, known as the 'Crookedest Street In The U.S.' by locals. The game gave players freedom that was not seen in games before, and for many years after, Vette!'s release. There were also many features that were unheard of in 1989, including:
* Car damage that affected the car's engine and handling
* Full control over the game's camera views, including interior cam with full working dashboard
* The presence and interaction of law enforcement, in which you get pulled over and must give an excuse as to your erratic driving
* The ability to drive anywhere within the accurately modeled city, including highways, tunnels, and bridges
* Pulling over at the various gas stations was the only way to repair your car" --Wikipedia.org
Color version requires 16 colors. Copy protection requires one-time lookup upon installation. Answers provided in list at beginning of PDF manual.