This page is a wiki. Please login or create an account to begin editing.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
hypertalking's picture
Workgroup Server Software for 6150, 8150, and 9150

I have the German version of this installer CD. It came with my Workgroup Server 9150.

My German is only basic so I would prefer an English language version, whether British, US or International English.

Has anyone got a copy?

Also, I'd be happy to upload my German version - is there some instructions somewhere as to how best to archive and contribute something?

Comments

MikeTomTom's picture

Hi hypertalking and welcome.

You can try clicking the "Guides" link near the top of any page you're looking at, and then one of the topics in the Guides: "Uploading files to the Macintosh Garden, part 1 & 2". They may be able to help with your uploads.

The English version for WGS 9150 may be on the page for Mac OS 7.1x under 7.1.2 - I can't be certain as that page I find to be somewhat muddled.

The Search field near the top of any page can also yield good results.

hypertalking's picture

Hi!

Thanks for the tip off re uploading.

I should have said, I think the installer is for 7.5.1 as this is a 120mhz version. The original 80mhz version used 7.1.2.

I've looked on the 7.5 page and not found a 7.5.1 installer there.

I've downloaded some of the system software compilation CDs and will hunt through those to see if I can find what I'm looking for.

hypertalking's picture

I found what I was looking for on the Apple Legacy Restore disc Smile

I'll upload my version as soon as I get the time

hypertalking's picture

Just a note to say I've now uploaded my installer CD-ROM here: https://macintoshgarden.org/apps/workgroup-server-software-fur-die-workg...