This page is a wiki. Please login or create an account to begin editing.

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Request: Poser 2/3/4 or later

I'm getting by alright using Poser 1 for some graphics work, but if anyone has a later version it would be much appreciated Smile

There's some details here on the release dates but I'm not sure which versions work on the classic OS.

http://www.poserpedia.com/index.php?title=Poser

Cheers

Comments

Mulder's picture

Poser 4 works in Classic, and 5 or 6 may also work. But the problem is finding a copy, since even looking on Pirate Bay, version 4, 5, or 6 for Mac are not there.

I have to remember which disc but there was a Mag Cover Disc that had poser3 on it Full Free...It was either Macformat or 3d world......I do have those thou somewhere....Don't know that I could post them ...You can always shoot me a mail if no one finds it right away....

Took a look real quick...Its Poser3 full....Its on Computer Arts Cover CD Feb2002 #CD67..I will upload the CD when I get it ready....Unless someone already has...:Evil

bertyboy's picture

Found full Poser 3 on MacFormat cover CD, a demo of Poser 4 - too small to be the full product - and full Poser 5 for OS X from another source.

if you still have these i would like to get a copy of 3 and 4. thanks chris

Yep...I have up to 5.....Every-time there was a upgrade there was a Free version waiting in hopes that you upgrade to that version after trying the free version....I finally broke down and bought version6 for cheap..

Do you remember the number on that Cover CD?

bertyboy's picture

MacFormat 114 disc A

I managed to get them all into Disk Tracker, up to when they switched to cover DVDs anyway.

meeno's picture

here is poser 2.0 with s/n
(sorry, no document)
http://multiupload.biz/aozbx6r9evu3/Poser_2_MultiUpload.biz.sit.html

Fantastic, that's got just the look I needed for this project.

Thanks!