This page is a wiki. Please login or create an account to begin editing.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Knez's picture
Admin
Pro Tools 5.1.3 TDM, RTAS-plugins and TDM-plugins

Hi!

Im setting up a Pro Tools 24 MIX system and need some stuff to make it work.
Im looking for the TDM version of Pro Tools 5, preferably 5.1.3 since it's the last version that runs on OS9. Im also looking for any TDM and RTAS plugin floating around on the net Smile

Post what you got!

Thanks!

Comments

Knez's picture
Admin

BUMP!

Anyone? Smile

EDIT:

Found Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3 and 5.0 along with over 700 RTAS and TDM plugins.
Will upload it somewhere, sometime.

Thread is no longer relevant Wink

digichick's picture

Please update when you've had a chance to share these. It would be great to have these systems still operational and productive!

NubusVision's picture

Have you uploaded these yet?! I'm running a Pro Tools MIX system with two 888/24s and can always use more plugins! Laughing out loud

bobonblonde's picture

This thread is totally relevant, please let us know what you find out!

Knez's picture
Admin

digichick, me and bobonblonde are sorting everything out right now. Will be uploading Pro Tools TDM 5.1.3 very soon followed by all the plugins Smile

digichick's picture

Great news Knez, I love my Mix24. Still running on a superb 9600/350!

Knez's picture
Admin

NubusVision, no, I haven't. I have the entire pluginfolder .sit'ed waiting to be uploaded somewhere, I just don't know where to upload it. My server is having some problems, so I don't want to upload it there.

I recently got even more Farm's for my system and is currently up to the max amount of cards in one system, 10! Laughing out loud Just need to find a 10-node TDM ribbon cable...

NubusVision's picture

I actually have a CD of some plugins, vsts, and PT installers that I bought on eBay years ago. I think I'll go ahead an upload an iso of that to Macintosh Garden. The CD is labeled "The Goods" haha! It was definitely pirated back in the day. I finally got around to installing all of them, it is a ridiculous amount of plugins, but it's nowhere near 700...

I saw an completed listing on eBay of a 13 node TDM cable, but nothing recent. It was labeled as a nubus cable. I can't remember if those were different from the PCI TDM cables. I'm currently maxing out my 5 node cable Laughing out loud

Knez's picture
Admin

Great! The 700 plugins have different levels of functionality. Some of them seems to crash when loaded with some other plugins. So, I don't think they can be all used together at the same time. Still, it's a great library of plugins Smile

The NuBus cables are different i'm afraid. I have two 5-node cables and one 2-node. Might be able to build my own.

I wonder how many cards one could use at the same time on the TDM-bus. I know that the original manual specifies 10 cards in a MIX system, but only recommends 7 Core/Farm cards at the same time for stability reasons. The rest could be used for SampleCell cards for example.

digichick's picture

Are the Sony Oxford ones included in your set? I think I had an installer for these, but couldn't get them work.

Knez's picture
Admin

I don't think they are. I can check, though.

Knez's picture
Admin

Pro Tools added here: http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/pro-tools-513-tdm Smile

supernova777's picture

great job Wink