This page is a wiki. Please login or create an account to begin editing.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Route66Fan's picture
Looking for a weird old educational game from the mid 1990's

Hi! This is my first post here. Back around 1996-97, when I was in 3rd grade, I remember playing an odd educational 2-D game, the game probably came out 1-2 years earlier. I don't really remember much about the game except for one part where you're in a room & the room has a TV & a Jack-in-the-box in it. When you click on the Jack-in-the-box, it will play the song Pop Goes the Weasel. You would have to click on it, at least 8 times to hear the whole song, with jack popping out on the 8th click & finishing the song. When you click on the TV, it would show some old public domain cartoons from the 1940's & 1950's. I seem to remember seeing a Little Audrey cartoon being shown on the TV. I don't remember anything else about the game. For some reason, the title, "Dole's 5 a Day Adventures", comes to my mind when I think about this game, but I don't think that is it, although I played a version of that game around the same time. It been kinda bugging me that I can't clearly remember what educational computer game this was. I tried asking on Reddit, but had no sucess. I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this on. Please help, thank you.

Comments

Route66Fan's picture

I'm not sure if the game was "Dole's 5 a Day Adventures", but I do remember playing that game around the same time as this one on a school Macintosh computer.