This page is a wiki. Please login or create an account to begin editing.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
thecaver99's picture
G4 QS 2002 9.2.2 iso's

Hi all

I have a powermac g4 quicksilver 2002 dual 1ghz system that has been running os x 10.5 and morphos but i aquired a powermac g5 running 10.5, so i amd taking 10.5 off of the g4 and want to go back to 9.2.2 but im having real trouble finding the specific cd image as i know it has to be a certain one for the g4 quicksilver 2002, would any one have an image i could have please, its really only so i can relive my early mac years with all my games that ive not used in years except for emulation but not same as on real hardware.

Comments

sfp1954's picture

Just 9.2.2 or do you want the original install suite with OSX?

http://macintoshgarden.org/apps/power-mac-g4-quicksilver-2002-restore-discs

thecaver99's picture

i downloaded them and burned them to cd last night but the 9.2 isnt the dp 1ghz model and it installed but when reboots just freezes, after reading the dp 1ghz needs 9.2.2 not 9.2, but thanks anyway for the link.
oh and the 10.1 (5 x recovery works like a charm) as they installed and ran like they should.

MikeTomTom's picture

The Universal 9.2.2 install disc should see you OK there.

thecaver99's picture

thnaks i will download them tonight and put thm to cd and have a try with them.

MikeTomTom's picture

OK, you will only need the top download #1 on that page, for a QuickSilver Mac. Good luck.

Jatoba's picture

If you want ALL the Mac OS components updated to their absolute latest versions (drivers, extensions, ROM file etc.), then I suggest this. (Login required.)

Highly, highly recommended, for performance, compatibility and everything else.