This page is a wiki. Please login or create an account to begin editing.

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
3d RPG games for 233 imac?

Hello ^^ can anyone help?

I'm looking for 3D RPG games (or games with graphics like diablo2) that work on an iMac 233Mhz with 6vram OS 8.6....i'm fan of playing old games with old systems Tongue

games similar to

diablo 2
dungeon siege (i believe this doesnt works on my imac)
Sacred
Dragon Age

real time RPGs, not rpgs like chrono trigger

Thanks in advance! Smile

Comments

bertyboy's picture

Myth II Soulblighter, Diablo, Myth: TFL ? Nanosaur ?

Any vein of game we should concentrate on ? The list is endless if we put some effort into a search. Or rather if you put some effort into a search.

Thanks for those! and Yeah i did search the whole RPG but somehow everyday I log here I see a Screenshot in the homepage which I didn't see while surfing the RPG section. Also I forgot to mention I'm looking for those rpgs that you believe worth the try, my iMac only has like 1gb free of HD and is really annoying to download install and delete to test every single game u.u since I don't have burner yet and only one 1GiB usb drive which makes my iMac crash while transferring data sometimes.

So in few words just those that you know and like will work ^^ !

This post makes me look lazy right? .__.

bertyboy's picture

Still, any vein of games in particular ?

I remember feeling your pain, my iMac 233Mhz came with a 4GB hard disk, seemed like a lot at the time. Having only 1GB free disk and no CD burner is going to make it a lot more difficult.

medieval rpgs? idk if thats what you meant with "vein of games" my first language isnt english ._.

bertyboy's picture

yes, so things like Myth II and Diablo II rather than anything futuristic.

So maybe something like Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom.

Nice! i'll test Myth when I find a way to burn the cds, until then i'll try Majesty demo :3 thanks! ^^

Bolkonskij's picture

What about Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale? They are hard though, beware Smile

Oh and if you're in for something unusual, try "Dust - A Tale of the Wired West". I totally adore this crazy game. A mixture of Adventure / RPG, but real time and puts you in the cowboy boots of a wild west sheriff. Great humor, too.

bertyboy's picture

Mmm, I picked Myth, Myth II and Majesty for the very reason that they are small and you don't need to burn the CD to install and play. Easily doable in 1GB of disk