DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?a29r63dwm2e69q1 (31,1 Mb).
About Pro Tools FREE.
Pro Tools FREE provides the following capabilities:
• Record and play up to 8 tracks of digital audio (depending on the capabilities of your
• Record and play up to 48 MIDI tracks
• Use non-linear, random-access editing and mix automation
• Process audio with up to 5 RTAS plug-ins per track, limited only by the capabilities of
• Use up to 5 inserts and 5 sends per track
• Route up to16 busses
• Work with 16-bit or 24-bit sessions (depending on the capabilities of your audio
Pro Tools FREE uses your computer’s CPU to mix and process audio tracks (host
processing). Computers with faster clock speeds therefore yield higher track, insert,
and send counts, as well as more plug-in processing.
To use Pro Tools FREE on a Macintosh, you need:
• A Digidesign-qualified Power Macintosh (G3 or G4 recommended)
• Mac OS 8.6 or 9.0
• At least 128 MB RAM (192 MB recommended)
• CD-ROM drive or Web access for software install
• QuickTime 4.0 or higher (included with Pro Tools FREE Installer CD)
• OMS 2.3.8 or higher (included with Pro Tools FREE Installer CD)